Have you ever fantasized about attending a camp-like environment for grown-ups? Much about the classic summer camp experience is appealing to us (though not EVERYTHING–we could certainly do without the bugs), and the idea of simply showing up for a perfectly curated experience without any responsibility, or planning, sounds AMAZING. Listen to this fun More Than Mom to hear all of our must-have activities (like food and wine tastings, yoga, personal style consults and more!), things that would be a hard no (like swimming in the gross, murky lake or participating in corny, guided crafts) and our daydreams about creating a Mom Hour Retreat (maybe someday?)! Join us!
- Do you have a fun idea for a Mom Hour Retreat? Share it with us–we’d love to hear from you!
- You might also like this episode: More Than Mom: Meagan And Sarah Get Stranded On A Deserted Island
- 9 Perfect Strangers on Hulu is a worthwhile show to watch to give you that fantasy camp feel, it just turns a bit dark.
- Here are a few camp-like environments we shared in this episode:
- Chico Hot Springs in Montana
- Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health in Massachusetts
- Esalen Lodge in Big Sur, California, for an off-the-grid experience
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply