Among parents, technology and screen time can be a loaded topic. How much is too much? Is that movie too mature? And what’s the best age for a first phone? In today’s episode, Meagan and Sarah share the role technology played in our families when kids were little, and reflect on how things changed as they grew. We discuss the tech parenting choices we still stand behind today, and with hindsight, what we could have done differently. Join us!
- If you have topic suggestions for this Glad I Did / Wish I’d Done series, email us!
- If you enjoyed this episode check out Episode 359, Glad I Did / Wish I’d Done: Summer Planning
- Meagan mentioned past show sponsor Gryphon, is a mesh wifi router system that was created by parents who wanted a better way to control their families’ internet.
- Check out our Family Travel Hub
- The blog post Making A Case For Video Games pairs nicely with this episode