Whether for work or for fun, flying is a travel experience that’s full of details, decisions, and preferences that can have a major impact on how enjoyable (or not!) it is. In today’s More Than Mom episode, we’re continuing our travel conversation to chat about how we find the perfect balance between timing, cost, stress, and comfort. We spill on our baggage preferences, security line personalities, how our small regional airports impact everything, and more. Plus Meagan tells a story about running to her gate, and we also share our favorite travel snacks and accessories. Whether you miss flying, dread flying, or have never flown before, we think you’ll find this episode (and deeper peek into our personalities!) a fun ride. Join us!
About Our Sponsors
AG1 by Athletic Greens is the category-leading superfood product, bringing comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to every body. The AG1 powder from Athletic Greens is lifestyle-friendly whether you eat keto, paleo, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free, and contains less than 1 gram of sugar, no GMOs, no nasty chemicals or artificial anything.
Go to athleticgreens.com/momhour for a year’s supply of Vitamin D and five free travel packs with your first purchase of AG1.
New Sphere’s mission is to provide quality online education to preschoolers and young kids no matter where they are located. They have programs starting from age 2 all the way up to KinderPrep for ages 4-6 and times to fit all schedules.
Check out their free activity video library!
Get a 1-week free trial at newsphere.com/themomhour and use code THEMOMHOUR to get 20% off your first month when you enroll.
Vionic has the most supportive shoes…ever. Their arch support technology is designed for all-day wear, so that your feet can be comfortable no matter where you are going.
Get free shipping when you use code THEMOMHOUR at vionicshoes.com/themomhour.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in this episode:
- Sarah loves her carry-on and laptop backpack
- Meagan has this bag in the color terracotta, as well as the Metro duffle and backpack in mahogany
- Meagan also likes to travel with her Hydro Flask and travel neck pillow
- Meagan dreams of traveling like George Clooney and Anna Kendrick in Up in the Air
- We were chatting about the show Inventing Anna
- Meagan likes to read magazines, such as Vanity Fair, Vogue, Fast Company, and Inc., while flying
- Check out tons of helpful travel blog posts and episodes in our Family Travel Hub at themomhour.com/travel22