Whether for work or for fun, flying is a travel experience that’s full of details, decisions, and preferences that can have a major impact on how enjoyable (or not!) it is. In today’s More Than Mom episode, we’re continuing our travel conversation to chat about how we find the perfect balance between timing, cost, stress, and comfort. We spill on our baggage preferences, security line personalities, how our small regional airports impact everything, and more. Plus Meagan tells a story about running to her gate, and we also share our favorite travel snacks and accessories. Whether you miss flying, dread flying, or have never flown before, we think you’ll find this episode (and deeper peek into our personalities!) a fun ride. Join us!
- Sarah loves her carry-on and laptop backpack
- Meagan has this bag in the color terracotta, as well as the Metro duffle and backpack in mahogany
- Meagan also likes to travel with her Hydro Flask and travel neck pillow
- Meagan dreams of traveling like George Clooney and Anna Kendrick in Up in the Air
- We were chatting about the show Inventing Anna
- Meagan likes to read magazines, such as Vanity Fair, Vogue, Fast Company, and Inc., while flying
- Check out tons of helpful travel blog posts and episodes in our Family Travel Hub at themomhour.com/travel22