Have you found some renewed energy now that the season is changing and the kids are back in school? Now is the perfect time to start some tiny habits to make the most of that fall mojo! Today, Meagan and Sarah share some of our small habits that are making a big difference for us this fall, along with the driving principles behind them. While some habits impact our morning and bedtime routines (like skin care, water before coffee and learning Finnish), others are woven into our busy weeks whenever we get the chance (like picking up and reading the local paper). And never forget: while we may seem like we have it figured out at times, some areas of our lives are still chaos, this fall and always. Enjoy!
About Our Sponsors
Shoott allows you to book 30-minute photo sessions with professional photographers in locations all over the country. It’s completely free to book, and then when you get your photos in just a few days, you only pay for the ones you love. Find holiday package deals to save money and time on family photos.
Book a session at shoott.com with the code THEMOMHOUR for 15% off any orders of 5 or more photos.
Vionic has the most supportive shoes…ever. Their arch support technology is designed for all-day wear, so that your feet can be comfortable no matter where you are going.
Use the promo code THEMOMHOUR for free shipping on vionicshoes.com
The Essential Calendar
See a whole season at a glance in a stylish poster that hangs on your wall – AND help support a mom-owned business and our podcast at the same time!
Save 10% with code THEMOMHOUR or use this link: theessentialcalendar.com/themomhour. When you do, we’ll earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
This fall, Meagan taking her Mother of Reinvention podcast to the next level by launching a private membership community for midlife moms. MOR Community will be a supportive space with live chats, exclusive content, encouraging activities, and more!
Go to morcommunity.com to learn more!
Links We Mentioned (Or Should Have) In This Episode
- We will have a final check-in in a few weeks of the goals and intentions we each set for 2022. Here’s our last check-in from earlier this year.
- Meagan uses the free version of Duolingo each morning to learn Finnish.
- Meagan shared her skincare routine in the post Why I’m Embracing Midlife Skincare Monogamy.
- Sarah can’t get enough of the Todoist app (affiliate link – get 2 months of Pro free!) for managing her to-do list (you can listen to her detail how she uses it in this episode of Best Laid Plans).
- Interested in gua sha (which Meagan talked about having an at-home routine similar to)? We learned a lot from this Good Housekeeping article
Leave a Reply