Is Meagan a yoga teacher now? Did she survive her alcohol break? How is her gut health and body hair? Did Sarah chill out when it comes to reading? Did she stick to her social media Sabbath? Is she a foster kitty mom and standing taller? In this More Than Mom episode, we’re revisiting the intentions we set at the beginning of the new year. We share where we’ve aced it, what helped us be successful, and what’s been surprisingly easy. On the flip side, we get honest about how things have fallen apart a little bit, how we’re trying to stay level-headed about our habits, and the goals we’ve made zero progress toward. It’s only been a couple months, so we haven’t nailed every intention on our lists, but this chat was a productive reality check and helps us think about our paths forward for the rest of the year. Join us!
About Our Sponsors
KiwiCo delivers hands-on science and art projects right to your door, perfect for a rainy day, a cozy winter weekend, or to have something to do together as a family. They have kits for every age from babies through adults!
Get 50% off your first month plus FREE shipping on ANY crate line with code THEMOMHOUR at kiwico.com.
Fuzzy is telehealth for pet parents that offers 24/7 access to personalized pet care from veterinary professionals. You can use it for emergencies when needed, or everyday questions like why your dog’s breath stinks or your cat won’t stop scratching.
Get a FREE 7-Day Trial plus $20 off your first purchase of vet-recommended pet meds, supplements, treatments and more at YourFuzzy.com with promo code THEMOMHOUR.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in this episode:
- Listen to our first episode on Our 2022 Intentions
- Meagan mentioned her move in this More Than Mom episode about Finding Love After Divorce
- TOST was a nonalcoholic all-star during Meagan’s booze break
- Sarah heard Martha Beck talking about brain science on Glennon Doyle’s podcast We Can Do Hard Things
- You can go back and follow Meagan’s daily alcohol-free updates on her Instagram
- We both have noticed some upsides about reading on our Kindles
- Sarah just finished reading Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- Meagan has liked her Alloy probiotics
- Read our Contributor Jennifer’s blog post How to Start a Freelance Career Without Spending Money
- Our series on Pandemic Babies & The Moms Who Love Them (here’s Part 1) is a must-listen.