Now that we’re officially IN the new year, we’re thinking about our hopes and goals for 2022. From physical health to mental health, habits to focus areas, heavy stuff to totally frivolous, Meagan and Sarah share the ways we want to challenge ourselves this year, ways we want to go easier on ourselves, and the ways we plan to invest both in our own growth and in others around us. We’ll be revisiting this topic to see how we’re doing in about six weeks, so be sure to check back in! Enjoy!
- Sarah talked all things planning in this recent Voices episode
- Meagan is reading Atomic Habits (affiliate link) by James Clear, a book that Sarah read two years ago, and that we talked more about in this episode: Small Habits That Make A Big Difference
- Meagan mentioned her recent interview with Amy Clark of MomAdvice.com, including mention of the Mom Advice Book Club
- We both follow @ZeenaDhalla, posture expert, on Instagram (Meagan also interviewed Zeena on Mother Of Reinvention)
- Meagan mentioned her local spa treatments during her divorce period, something she talked more about in this episode: Self Care As Self Preservation
- Sarah has been giving to teachers and classrooms via DonorsChoose.org
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Helena Murphy says
Hello to my best (internet) friends (who don’t know me) Meagan and Sarah,
What an excellent episode, gentle but highly focused!
After an emergency appendectomy this past Nov (why not close 2021 with a bang, amiright?) I am in need of a great probiotic. Could Meagan please share the one she discovered? But first, has it been beneficial so far?
Thank you for all the energy and love you put into your endeavors.
I would love to know the same thing!! I have been looking for a good probiotic for about a year and am still on the hunt. I am about a year older then Meagan so I am hoping her research is helpful.
Meagan Francis says
Hi Helena and Amy! The probiotic I’ve been using is from Alloy: https://www.myalloy.com/
I have only been using it for a little less than two weeks so far, so I can’t say for sure how well it’s working. I do feel like it got my digestion going in the right direction after the madness of holiday eating, and overall I’m now feeling regulated and feeling good. They also do HRT and I like that there is a doctor who reviews each order to make sure the solution you’re choosing is appropriate for you/your symptoms. Hope this helps!