Now that we’re officially IN the new year, we’re thinking about our hopes and goals for 2022. From physical health to mental health, habits to focus areas, heavy stuff to totally frivolous, Meagan and Sarah share the ways we want to challenge ourselves this year, ways we want to go easier on ourselves, and the ways we plan to invest both in our own growth and in others around us. We’ll be revisiting this topic to see how we’re doing in about six weeks, so be sure to check back in! Enjoy!
- Sarah talked all things planning in this recent Voices episode
- Meagan is reading Atomic Habits (affiliate link) by James Clear, a book that Sarah read two years ago, and that we talked more about in this episode: Small Habits That Make A Big Difference
- Meagan mentioned her recent interview with Amy Clark of MomAdvice.com, including mention of the Mom Advice Book Club
- We both follow @ZeenaDhalla, posture expert, on Instagram (Meagan also interviewed Zeena on Mother Of Reinvention)
- Meagan mentioned her local spa treatments during her divorce period, something she talked more about in this episode: Self Care As Self Preservation
- Sarah has been giving to teachers and classrooms via DonorsChoose.org