Now that we’re officially IN the new year, we’re thinking about our hopes and goals for 2022. From physical health to mental health, habits to focus areas, heavy stuff to totally frivolous, Meagan and Sarah share the ways we want to challenge ourselves this year, ways we want to go easier on ourselves, and the ways we plan to invest both in our own growth and in others around us. We’ll be revisiting this topic to see how we’re doing in about six weeks, so be sure to check back in! Enjoy!
Sponsor Spotlight: Public Goods
Public Goods is the one-stop-shop for affordable, sustainable, healthy, household products — from home and personal care to premium pantry staples. For $15 off your first Public Goods order, visit publicgoods.com/momhour or use code MOMHOUR at checkout.
Sponsor Spotlight: Ritual
Ritual is formulated with key nutrients, including Vitamin D3, to help fill gaps in the diet. Ritual is now available for women, men, and teens, scientifically developed to help support different life stages including their bestselling prenatal multivitamin. Get 10% off your first three months at ritual.com/THEMOMHOUR.
Sponsor Spotlight: Hiya Health
Hiya is a daily children’s vitamin that’s stronger, cleaner, and tastier — made from a blend of 12 farm-fresh fruits and vegetables and 15 essential vitamins. For 50% OFF your first order go to hiyahealth.com/MOMHOUR or enter code MOMHOUR at checkout.
Sponsor Spotlight: Bev
Bev is a female-first canned wine brand. They have 5 varietals – rosé, sauv blanc, pinot gris, pinot noir, and a sparkling white. Go to DrinkBev.com/MOMHOUR or use code MOMHOUR at checkout to get 20% off your first purchase plus free shipping.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in this episode:
- Sarah talked all things planning in this recent Voices episode
- Meagan is reading Atomic Habits (affiliate link) by James Clear, a book that Sarah read two years ago, and that we talked more about in this episode: Small Habits That Make A Big Difference
- Meagan mentioned her recent interview with Amy Clark of MomAdvice.com, including mention of the Mom Advice Book Club
- We both follow @ZeenaDhalla, posture expert, on Instagram (Meagan also interviewed Zeena on Mother Of Reinvention)
- Meagan mentioned her local spa treatments during her divorce period, something she talked more about in this episode: Self Care As Self Preservation
- Sarah has been giving to teachers and classrooms via DonorsChoose.org