Meagan’s current romance sitch is a topic we get questions about from curious listeners, so today we’re giving an update, beginning with the meet-cute to end all meet-cutes! Since then, it’s been more than a two-year journey (through Covid, no less!) as Eric has gone from a “Person You May Know” on Facebook to Meagan’s “Special Man Friend.” Sarah asks Meagan how they’re handling sticky stuff, like dating someone with kids, grown-up sleepovers, moving in together (or not), and sharing holidays. And Meagan shares what she loves about Eric and the common ground that connects them. Lest you think this episode is all about warm fuzzies, we also toss in a goodnatured Super Bowl rant and take a moment to figure out Meagan’s real age. This day-before-Valentine’s, More Than Mom episode is sure to put a smile on your face–and lend some hope and comfort to our dating-mom listeners. Enjoy!
- Listen to these related episodes: Dating As A Divorced Mom and Dating & Romance (For Single Moms & Married Ones, Too!)
- Meagan first shared her divorce news in this episode: Self Care As Self Preservation and did a one-year-out divorce update in this episode: Meagan’s Divorce Update
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
VM Family Law says
Nice podcast that every divorce person can refer and inspire from it.