Making room in your life for romance can be really tricky for moms. We’re often busy and focused on other things, and if we’re single, maybe we’re burned out on the dating game. In today’s Voices episode, Meagan talks from her personal experienced as a divorced mom with love coach Casandra Henriquez about how to create a love vision, put yourself in the driver’s seat when it comes to choosing a partner, and how to keep love alive in your current relationship. In the second half of the episode, Sarah joins Meagan to share an honest look at what love and dating as a married couple looks like after nearly fifteen years. Join us!
- Find out more about Coach Cass on her website
- For a free checklist on how to ace your next date, visit relationshipsforbusywomen.com
- Connect with Coach Cass on social on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Coach Cass’ next Success In Love Summit is in May
- Check out Kidliterate, Sarah’s podcast co-hosted with her 11-year-old daughter all about smart media picks for the whole family