Meagan opens up about dating as a divorced mom after being partnered up for the better part of two decades, and Sarah has many questions. If you’ve ever wondered about dating apps, dating as a single parent, or starting a relationship with someone you’ve already Googled, this More Than Mom episode takes us all behind the scenes. Enjoy!
- I Swiped Right For Your Dog: Adventures In Dating Apps (Meagan’s PechaKucha talk from 2017)
- Bumble and Tinder
- We mentioned Enneagram personality tests, which we’ve discussed recently in Episode 203 and also in Episodes 57 and 58
- If you want to take the Enneagram test, we like this free one from eccelecticenergies.com and we prefer the 9 Type Descriptions found at enneagraminstitute.com
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Teri Klauser says
Thank you so much for finally talking about single Moms and dating!! It’s so hard. After almost 2 years of being a single mom, and a solo pregnancy, I’ve met an amazing man…but not without the craziness of dating as a Mom. Thanks for sharing your story! PS: totally met my amazing boyfriend off of Bumble.