Welcome to part two in our series on personality types! Last week we discussed the general appeal of personality tests and delved into the concepts of introversion and extroversio
Welcome to part two in our series on personality types! Last week we discussed the general appeal of personality tests and delved into the concepts of introversion and extroversion (we recommend listening to that episode first if you haven’t already. This week we reveal our Myers-Briggs and Enneagram types (drumroll….) and continue the conversation as it relates to parenting, partner relationships and more.
Myers-Briggs & Enneagram Personality Tests
These are the tests we took, and we’d love you to take them too if you haven’t already! These are the tests and results we discuss in this week’s episode.
After you take the tests, we recommend the full Myers-Briggs type descriptions found here, a more in-depth explanation of the Myers-Briggs letters found here, and the descriptions of the nine Enneagram types found here (scroll to bottom of the page).
- The ENFP’s Guide to Dating Rationals (Heidi Priebe for Thought Catalog)
- Knowing myself, knowing others: my uncomfortable – but revealing – afternoon with the Enneagram(MeaganFrancis.com)
- Megan Tietz and her Sorta Awesome podcast co-hosts LOVE this topic. Check out their shows on Enneagram and Myers-Briggs types
- Our friends Kelsey and Erica of The Girl Next Door podcast helped inspire this show with their Personalities & More Compari episode
- On The Happiness Project Gretchen Rubin defines her four tendencies framework here, and has a fun quiz to determine yours here
- Meagan’s articles at QuietRev.com, and Susan Cain’s book Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter