It’s mid-July and time for an update on our summer travels! Join Meagan and Sarah for a fun conversation about cross-country road trips, flying solo with three kids, and what our families watched, listened to, read and played while on vacation.
We also talk about what’s coming up for us, and for The Mom Hour, in the second half of the summer. Join us!
Links we mentioned (or should have!) in Episode 59
- Big Quiet Camping (where Meagan and family stayed in the teepee)
- The Martian by Andy Weir (audio book via Audible.com)
- Star Wars (the original story dramatized for radio in 1981, via Audible.com)
- Gem Mountain Montana (where Meagan’s family got their sapphire mining kit)
- Michael Pollan’s Netflix Documentary Series, Cooked
- Walt Disney Animation Studios Short Film Collection (streaming on Netflix or purchase on Amazon here)
- Phrase Party app ($1.99 on iTunes)
- Meagan is a guest co-host on a local morning radio show July 11-15 – listen here!!