News flash: the babies born at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic are turning two! Their little lives have been marked with fear, stress, sadness . . . and, undeniably, also joy. In today’s episode, Meagan and Sarah are joined by seven moms from our team sharing about their remarkable babies and this historic time they’ve entered the world. You’ll hear different perspectives on how real moms have handled situations like introducing their babies to other people, venturing out into the world, and the little moments that made them think, “Wow, this is a pandemic baby!” Even if you didn’t have a baby in the past two years, you’re sure to appreciate this reflective episode – the first in a two-part series – as we honor the hard and celebrate the specialness of pandemic babies. Join us!
- Listen to our series on Pandemic Perspectives, and these related episodes: How Covid Complicates Parenting, Stage By Stage, and 10 Things We Love About Toddlers
- Check out all our episodes and blog posts about toddlers
- Read our Contributor Stacy’s birth story about having Pandemic Baby Nora on the side of a gravel road in Montana
- Contributor Emily’s blog post: “She Only Knows Pandemic Mommy”
- It’s almost time for a check-in on Our 2022 Intentions