It isn’t always easy to appreciate the mundane tasks of our daily lives, or to see the glass half-full when something goes awry. Inspired by yet another social media trend that had us scratching our heads at first (and then reflecting in spite of our forty-something selves), today Meagan and Sarah talk about situations from our own lives where we romanticized the hard stuff to get by. Join us!
About Our Sponsors
AG1 by Athletic Greens is the category-leading superfood product, bringing comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to every body. The AG1 powder from Athletic Greens is lifestyle-friendly whether you eat keto, paleo, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free, and contains less than 1 gram of sugar, no GMOs, no nasty chemicals or artificial anything.
Go to athleticgreens.com/momhour for a year’s supply of Vitamin D and five free travel packs with your first purchase of AG1
Vionic has the most supportive shoes…ever. Their arch support technology is designed for all-day wear, so that your feet can be comfortable no matter where you are going.
Go to vionicshoes.com/themomhour for free shipping
Fearless Finance provides on-demand, comprehensive financial planning – it’s a new way to get financial advice without all the headaches, high fees, and commitments that come with traditional financial advisors.
Get $50 off your first planning meeting when you use the code MOMHOUR at fearlessfinance.com
Links We Mentioned (Or Should Have) In This Episode
- Sarah recommends reading this New York Times article to better understand the phrase “romanticize your life.”
- Meagan read a newsletter article by our friend Amy Clark of Mom Advice which inspired this episode.
- Meagan interviewed Melody Warnick about placemaking, and how making a commitment to communities helps romanticize the hard stuff. Listen to the MOR episode on this topic!
- Sarah is rereading the book How To Raise An Adult by Julie Lythcott-Haimes (This is an affiliate link)
- We’d love to hear from you about how you’re romanticizing the hard stuff in your life! Email us at email@example.com
Continue the conversation:
Instagram | Private Facebook Community (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
Leave a Reply