Where have all the shoulders gone? Meagan needs to know. Sarah can’t figure out intentionally saggy boobs and is apologetically kind of over slogan tanks that reference coffee, wine, yoga, Jesus, or mascara. Join us for a fun discussion of fashion trends we just can’t get behind–plus a few we’re loving this summer.
- A decision tree for wearing your butt-cheek-showing shorts this summer (Kristen Howerton / Rage Against the Minivan)
- “I Hate These G#@d!&m Tops” – Kara Brown for Jezebel (Warning: lots of swearing, lots of laughter, and we read this AFTER we recorded the podcast!)
- The elusive 4-inch inseam length! See all of Target’s 4″ shorts here.
- The “More That Mom” Episode 66 from Summer 2016 where we discuss shorts
- The new Target line Meagan mentions is Knox Rose
- That one time Meagan called out saggy 1970s boobs in a Vogue ad on Instagram
- All of Target’s rompers
- The Mom Edit’s favorite cute and comfy sweats
- High neck swimsuits