Where have all the shoulders gone? Meagan needs to know. Sarah can’t figure out intentionally saggy boobs and is apologetically kind of over slogan tanks that reference coffee, wine, yoga, Jesus, or mascara. Join us for a fun discussion of fashion trends we just can’t get behind–plus a few we’re loving this summer.
- A decision tree for wearing your butt-cheek-showing shorts this summer (Kristen Howerton / Rage Against the Minivan)
- “I Hate These G#@d!&m Tops” – Kara Brown for Jezebel (Warning: lots of swearing, lots of laughter, and we read this AFTER we recorded the podcast!)
- The elusive 4-inch inseam length! See all of Target’s 4″ shorts here.
- The “More That Mom” Episode 66 from Summer 2016 where we discuss shorts
- The new Target line Meagan mentions is Knox Rose
- That one time Meagan called out saggy 1970s boobs in a Vogue ad on Instagram
- All of Target’s rompers
- The Mom Edit’s favorite cute and comfy sweats
- High neck swimsuits
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Tragic Sandwich says
The New York Times just had this article about “seashell hair.” I like the look, but I’m not willing to go through the process!
Sarah Powers says
I think this would look AMAZING on Meagan–great find!
I listened to the podcast and then was doing a little shopping and thought of you guys’ shorts preference. Anne Taylor Loft sells shorts with 4″ inseams. Hope that lead is helpful!
Sarah Powers says
Thank you, Erica! I’ve had good luck there before too. Thanks for listening/commenting!
When I was pregnant last year, I kept finding bodycon MATERNITY dresses. Nope nope nope. Especially for someone who’s been pregnant before.