We’re taking listener questions this week, all around the topics of working outside the home, staying at home full-time, and the tension the often exists no matter where you spend your days. (Spoiler alert: Two moms with totally opposite schedules both wrote in to say that 4:00pm is a totally brutal time of day.)
Join Meagan and Sarah for a thoughtful follow-up to last week’s episode where we shared the details of our own work schedules (you can listen to that one here). Enjoy!
- Want to leave us a recorded message like listener Sarah from Canada did? Use SpeakPipe, or email us an audio file to email@example.com!
- Book ideas for discovering your strengths, personality, and potential future job ideas:
- The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People’s Lives Better, Too) by Gretchen Rubin
- Cure For The Common Life: Living In Your Sweet Spot by Max Lucado
- Playing Big: Practical Wisdom for Women Who Want to Speak Up, Create, and Lead by Tara Mohr
- The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery by Ian Morgan Cron
- Here’s the Facebook Live video we did after recording Episode 141
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply