We’re taking listener questions this week, all around the topics of working outside the home, staying at home full-time, and the tension the often exists no matter where you spend your days. (Spoiler alert: Two moms with totally opposite schedules both wrote in to say that 4:00pm is a totally brutal time of day.)
Join Meagan and Sarah for a thoughtful follow-up to last week’s episode where we shared the details of our own work schedules (you can listen to that one here). Enjoy!
Sponsor Spotlight: KIND Snacks
You shouldn’t have to choose between your health and taste when it comes to snacking. Sarah’s an enthusiastic member of the KIND Snack Club, which makes sure she’s always stocked with wholesome snacks in her favorite flavors. To pick up a free sample box (just pay shipping!) and get more details on the Snack Club, go to KindSnacks.com/mom.
Sponsor Spotlight: Care.com
Whether you need childcare while you’re at work or want to line up a date night sitter, Care.com can help you find sitters and nannies, PLUS housekeepers, dog walkers, senior care, tutors, errand runners and more. Save 30% off a premium membership by visiting care.com/momhour.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 142
- Want to leave us a recorded message like listener Sarah from Canada did? Use SpeakPipe, or email us an audio file to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Book ideas for discovering your strengths, personality, and potential future job ideas:
- The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People’s Lives Better, Too) by Gretchen Rubin
- Cure For The Common Life: Living In Your Sweet Spot by Max Lucado
- Playing Big: Practical Wisdom for Women Who Want to Speak Up, Create, and Lead by Tara Mohr
- The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery by Ian Morgan Cron
- Here’s the Facebook Live video we did after recording Episode 141
Take Our Listener Survey!
Thank you for helping us continue to improve the podcast by taking our short listener survey! Take the survey now.
Sign Up For Our Emails!
Our first official newsletter went out last weekend. If you missed it, sign up here to make sure you get March’s letter.
Leave a Reply