When Christine Koh started making t-shirts for herself as a creative release and weekend hobby, she had no idea that within a matter of months her designs would be seen on celebrities, in magazines, and as a meaningful part of social good movements around the country.
Join Sarah as she chats with Christine (who is also a blogger, podcaster, and author) about the launch of Brave New World Designs after the 2016 election, what it’s like to go from being a digital creator to a maker of physical products, the cross-section of activism and creativity, and what it’s like to own a business with her husband.
- Brave New World Designs on Etsy
- Brave New World Designs on Instagram
- The Teacher/Hero tee supporting Teach For America
- Edit Your Life podcast (which Christine co-hosts with the wonderful Asha Dornfest, who chatted with Sarah in a 2016 episode of this podcast)
- Minimalist Parenting, the book Christine and Asha wrote together
- BostonMamas.com, Christine’s “Boston and beyond” lifestyle website
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply