Tweens are not just overgrown little kids or mini-adolescents. Caught between the two, they really are in phase worthy of its own discussion–and its own podcast episode! Join Meagan and Sarah as we discuss what makes 8-12-year-olds unique and how to up our parenting game to meet their needs as they grow.
- Other episodes of The Mom Hour you might enjoy:
- What To Expect From The Middle School Years
- Becoming Screenwise with Devorah Heitner
- Kids & Friendships with Eileen Kennedy-Moore
- Free-Range Parenting – Part 1 and Part 2
- How (And Why) To Spend One-On-One Time With Your Kids
- Positive Parenting Your Tween (from Sarah’s favorite online parenting resource, AhaParenting.com)
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Love this podcast! I have a soon to be 10 year old and wow this helps!!!!