Moms need tribes, right? So we’re told. But what if friendships in motherhood are a little more dynamic, evolving, and complicated than just finding the right group and sliding on in. Join Meagan and Sarah for a thoughtful discussion about what it really means to “find your tribe” as a mom, PLUS we offer 10 kinds of friends we think every mom needs. Enjoy!
Sponsor Spotlight: Bissell BarkBath
The Bissell BarkBath is an all-in-one system that allows pet owners to bathe their pet with virtually no mess. Use it in any room of the house, anytime, and avoid the clean-up! Visit bissell.com/mom and use coupon code MOM to receive two bottles of free no rinse shampoo with your order of a BarkBath. Coupon code is good for a limited time only.
Sponsor Spotlight: Prep Dish
Prep Dish is a healthy subscription-based meal planning service designed to help you shop once, prep once, and enjoy wholesome, delicious meals that come together in minutes all week long. Sign up at PrepDish.com/themomhour to get your first 2 weeks FREE.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 144
- Other episodes we’ve done on this topic:
- Keeping Friendships Alive (Episode 78)
- Online Pals Turned Real-Life Friends (Episode 51)
- How To Make Mom-Friends (a super old episode of The Home Hour from when Meagan hosted it and Sarah was a guest)
- Podcast episodes on this topic from other shows in the Life, Listened family
- The Friendship Episode (Selfie, Episode 21)
- The Importance of Female Friendships (Crunchy Cocktail Hour, Episode 4)
Take Our Listener Survey!
Thank you for helping us continue to improve the podcast by taking our short listener survey! Take the survey now.
Sign Up For Our Emails!
Our first official newsletter already went out! If you missed it, sign up here to make sure you get March’s letter.
Leave a Reply