Part of the fun of having so many kids between us is that we never run out of things to talk about! Join Meagan and Sarah for a quick look at what each of our eight kids is going through these days–this lets cover the phases from preschool through teen in a way that’s personal, funny, and encouraging.
- Sarah mentioned the Calm app and its meditations for kids specifically
- The Opposite of Worry: The Playful Parenting Approach to Childhood Anxieties and Fears (affiliate link) by Lawrence J. Cohen
- Watch Isaac and Owen in a dueling floss-off on Meagan’s Instagram page
- Watch Violet crack up after reading about a fat dog on Sarah’s Instagram page
- Calm app
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Just had to share that I showed the flossing video to my kids a few days ago! They were talking about the boys at school doing and I said wait until you see this kid! Owen is amazing at it!!
I listen all the time and love your podcast. Today I feel compelled to comment that my youngest, Reid, is 6 and also currently obsessing over paper airplanes! Folding them is not my forte which often leads to a frustrated mama and boy.