The search for the perfect purse (and laptop bag…and evening clutch) continues to elude Meagan and Sarah, but that doesn’t stop us from trying to find it. Join us for as fun More Than Mom minisode where we dig into the details of what makes the perfect bag and what we’re looking for in a purse these days. Enjoy!
Sponsor Spotlight: FabFitFun
FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box with full-size beauty, fitness, fashion and lifestyle products. Meagan and Sarah shared what they’re loving about the Spring box, which is shipping now! Boxes retail for $49.99 but always have a value over $200! Use coupon code THEMOMHOUR for $10 off your first box when you order at www.fabfitfun.com.
Links we mentioned in this episode:
Amazon links are affiliates. That means if you click through and make a purchase you’ll be supporting the podcast at no additional cost to you. Thanks!
- Meagan’s Coach computer bag was similar to this one
- Sarah owns this small(er) Kate Spade purse
- Sarah just bought this Morena tote in linen from HOBO
- Meagan and Sarah both love HOBO wallets like this one, in the Lauren style
- Sarah loves the Transport Tote from Madewell and rocked this as a combination diaper bag/purse for several years
- Sarah’s family had a Diaper Dude brand diaper bag like this one
- We laughed about this Circle Tote from MALIBU SKYE
- Meagan is considering this purse from Street Level at Nordstrom
Damaris L Carmona Raya says
So your purse episode got me thinking about my diaper backpack. I have a Vera Bradley which I get all of my bags from but now I have a 4yr and a 2yr old so I don’t need a big bag but I still need a diaper bag so I’m looking for so something in the middle that I can use. Can you girls recommend some thing for me so I can ditch diaper bag and start looking like your woman again LOL
I want to get the fitfabfun box for my mom but first wanted to check on if it’s too “young” for her. She’s in her upper 60s but youthful looking and dressing. Thanks!