No one tells you when you become a parent that you’ll spend a significant portion of the rest of your life in conversations about snacks and sweets–but it’s true! Most kids would snack and indulge their sweet-tooths all day long we if we let them, and in this episode of The Mom Hour Meagan and Sarah share our tips for keeping snacking and desserts in check without totally losing your mind. PLUS Sarah’s 10-year-old joins her at the end of the show for a reality check about how strict the Powers family snacking rules REALLY are. Busted!
- Feeding A Family (Breakfast & Lunch) – Episode 151
- Earlier episodes of The Mom Hour on feeding a family:
- The Picky Eater Problem (Episode 39)
- Meal Planning & Grocery Shopping (Episode 23)
- A Week of Real-Life Dinners (Episode 72)
- Saving Money on Groceries & Household Supplies (Episode 55)
- Kids in the Kitchen (Episode 70)