Supporting your child’s school experience doesn’t have to look like tons of volunteer hours, chaperoning field trips, or organizing classroom parties. It CAN (and we salute those who do it!), but it doesn’t have to. In Episode 174 Meagan and Sarah offer simple ways to start the school year off right when it comes to helping teachers and supporting our schools. Plus, Katie Addiss joins Sarah to discuss life lately as a mom of two littles. Join us!
- Other podcast episodes about starting school, and school-mom-life are collected here
- Katie mentioned the magic of the Daiso store–find out if you have one in your area here
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Sheena Frederick says
So funny! I sometimes feel proud of my kids’ (5 and 2)dirt filled fingernails because it is physical proof that they love to play outside in the dirt!!!
Sarah Powers says
Haha, I can totally relate to that too, Sheena (and I try to communicate to my kids that I love that they play outside in the dirt). But for me it’s the looooooong fingernails filled with dirt that gross me out. Short and dirty doesn’t bother me as much. 🙂