Parenting a strong-willed kid, handling criticism about your family size or kids’ spacing, the first signs of kid crushes and puppy love, and gift ideas for your kids’ grandparents. Meagan and Sarah take on these questions and offer our advice in Episode 176. Join us!
- Last week’s Episode 175 was also a Listener Questions show
- All our Listener Questions episodes are available on this page
- Parenting A Strong-Willed Child (Aha! Parenting from Dr. Laura Markham)
- Why it’s good to have a strong-willed child, and why you should let up on them (On Parenting from The Washington Post)
- In our discussion of grandparent gifts we talked about Canvas People canvases (text MOMHOUR to 484848 to get a free one), Chatbooks photo books and Storyworth (sponsor link!), the service that prompts your loved ones to write down family stories and memories
- Our 2017 Holiday Gift Guide