Losing your cool and yelling at your kids (how it happens to us ALL, how to prevent it, and how to cope after it happens), dealing with a pinching/biting 19-month-old, and extracting your family from a sticky situation with neighbor friends whose parenting style makes you uncomfortable. These listener questions PLUS a chat with newly-minted mom of two Alison–join us for Episode 175 of The Mom Hour!
- Shout-out to the Hill Country Casitas and Prep Dish for hosting us at the Prep Dish Podcaster Retreat this week!
- Mom Meltdowns, Oh No! (the VERY FIRST episode of The Mom Hour)
- All our listener questions are collected here
- Our Worst #MomFail Moments (episode 157)
- Ignore It!: How Selectively Looking the Other Way Can Decrease Behavioral Problems and Increase Parenting Satisfaction, (affiliate link) by Catherine Pearlman (listen to the Voices interview Sarah did with Catherine Pearlman here)
- Aha! Parenting from Dr. Laura Markham, Sarah’s favorite site about behavior and discipline
- Toddler Biting article Sarah mentioned on the podcast
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter