Preschoolers and violent pretend play, navigating changing relationships with grown children, advice for a mom whose 15-month-old is starting a preschool program, and thoughts on talking to our kids about inclusiveness and representation: We’re taking your questions and offering our advice in this week’s episode. Join us!
- You can find all of our listener questions episodes here
- We love when you record your questions using Speakpipe!
- Episode 62: Things We Shouldn’t Have Freaked Out About (Starting School Edition)
- Jayme referenced Episode 09: Two White Moms Talk Awkwardly About Race
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply