A listener wonders if she’s raising a mini-hoarder and we talk about kids who have a hard time parting with their stuff; a mom of elementary-aged kids asks us to talk about after-school grumpiness; a new mom of twins helps us reminisce about infant nap schedules; and a longtime listener asks about mass violence in the media and how we talk to our kids about it. It’s another episode inspired by your parenting challenges, and we’ve got stuff to say–join us!
- Amber’s question was in response to a discussion about donating used items that happened in Episode 220
- Got advice for new twin mom Victoria? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll pass it along!
- You can find all of our listener questions episodes here
- We love when you record your questions using Speakpipe!
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply