From picky eaters to snacking tweens, independent lunch-packers to dinner woes, this month’s Voices interview episode is packed with tips for feeding your family nutritious meals without the guilt. Hosts of the popular podcast Didn’t I Just Feed You? Stacie Billis and Meghan Splawn join Sarah to talk about their measured, nonjudgmental, and totally do-able approaches to family meals. This is a can’t-miss episode–join us!
- @DidntIJustFeedYou on Instagram
- Stacie’s book: Make It Easy: 120 Mix-and-Match Recipes to Cook from Scratch–with Smart Store-Bought Shortcuts When You Need Them
- Meghan Splawn’s articles and recipes for TheKitchn.com
- @meagan_splawn and @staciebillis on Instagram
- Episodes of Didn’t I Just Feed You mentioned in our conversation:
- 3-part series on Picky Eaters (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
- Episode 36: The Invisible Work of Feeding a Family
- Episode 7: Chop, Chop, Om — Real Life Meal Prep Tips as Self Care
- Episode 13: Who’s Messing With Our Kids More: Sugar? Or Parents? (Interview with Jill Castle)
- Episode 44: It’s Okay If You Want to Lose Weight. And If You Don’t Too.
- Episode 27: Reclaiming Chicken Nuggets from the Kids’ Menu
- Episode 39: How to Turn Hummus Into Legit Family Dinners
- Episode 25: How to make nachos a legit family dinner