From picky eaters to snacking tweens, independent lunch-packers to dinner woes, this month’s Voices interview episode is packed with tips for feeding your family nutritious meals without the guilt. Hosts of the popular podcast Didn’t I Just Feed You? Stacie Billis and Meghan Splawn join Sarah to talk about their measured, nonjudgmental, and totally do-able approaches to family meals. This is a can’t-miss episode–join us!
Sponsor Spotlight: Force of Nature
Force of Nature helps you create a safe, nontoxic, and effective cleaning solution at home using their unique technology that turns tap water, plus a capsule of salt, water, and vinegar into a cleaner, deodorizer and disinfectant as effective as bleach. Use code THEMOMHOUR for 40% off & free shipping on the starter kit when you visit forceofnatureclean.com/themomhour.
Sponsor Spotlight: America’s Test Kitchen Kids
The Young Chef’s Club from America’s Test Kitchen Kids is a brand new monthly activity box that gets kids excited about cooking and eating! Each box includes kid-tested, kid-approved recipes that your family can make together, plus hands-on activities, experiments, and fun extras. Get 10% OFF your first subscription box at atkkids.com/themomhour with promo code ATKKIDS10.
Sponsor Spotlight: Teenology
Teenology hair and body care help prevent breakouts caused by parabens in traditional products. Find Teenology Hair on Amazon, OR save 15% off your entire order go to teenologyhair.com/themomhour
Partner Offer: Jane
Jane.com is a boutique daily deals marketplace featuring the latest in women’s fashion trends, home decor, and children’s clothing. With more than 350-500 deals daily, you can score great finds for yourself (like these Wide Leg Button Fly Denim jeans and London Flats that Sarah LOVES) and your family at fantastic prices. Shop our affiliate link at themomhour.com/jane–-and thanks for helping support the show!
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Voices 40:
- @DidntIJustFeedYou on Instagram
- Stacie’s book: Make It Easy: 120 Mix-and-Match Recipes to Cook from Scratch–with Smart Store-Bought Shortcuts When You Need Them
- Meghan Splawn’s articles and recipes for TheKitchn.com
- @meagan_splawn and @staciebillis on Instagram
- Episodes of Didn’t I Just Feed You mentioned in our conversation:
- 3-part series on Picky Eaters (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
- Episode 36: The Invisible Work of Feeding a Family
- Episode 7: Chop, Chop, Om — Real Life Meal Prep Tips as Self Care
- Episode 13: Who’s Messing With Our Kids More: Sugar? Or Parents? (Interview with Jill Castle)
- Episode 44: It’s Okay If You Want to Lose Weight. And If You Don’t Too.
- Episode 27: Reclaiming Chicken Nuggets from the Kids’ Menu
- Episode 39: How to Turn Hummus Into Legit Family Dinners
- Episode 25: How to make nachos a legit family dinner