By popular request, we’re following up Episode 19 (Things We Shouldn’t Have Freaked Out About (As New Moms)) with a show all about the things that stressed us out when we were parenting toddlers. From potty training to introducing a sibling, we unpack our toddler-mom stresses and worries (with the added benefit of hindsight) in the hopes that we can help you worry just a little less.
But first, we talked about the BEYOND retreat and invited you into our Instagram streams! Here are some of the photos we discussed, and if you’d like to stay informed about future live events, head over to Meagan’s website and sign up for her email list!
Links we mentioned (or should have!) in Episode 24
- Episode 40 of The Home Hour, where Meagan and Sarah talk about discipline & toddlers (below are two links we talk about in much more detail in that episode than we were able to in this one)
- Without Spanking or Spoiling: A Practical Approach to Toddler & Preschool Guidance (Meagan’s recommended read)
- Aha! Parenting from Dr. Laura Markham (Sarah’s favorite online resource)
- A Snapshot in Time (Meagan’s Huffington Post essay about the classic moment pictured at the top of this post!)
- Why I Potty-Train The Easy Way (Meagan for Babble.com)