It’s Halloween week! Whether it’s your first time dressing up a little pumpkin or your teenagers are beyond trick-or-treating, we hope you’ll join Meagan and Sarah as we share stories and tips to make Halloween fun, safe, and totally-not-stressful at every stage.
If this is your first time stopping by the show notes, welcome! Please leave us a comment and introduce yourself, share an idea for a future show, or let us know what your Halloween plans are. We’re happy you’re here!
A big thank you to Responsibility.org for their partnership this month and for inspiring Episode 25 of The Mom Hour!
Links we mentioned (or should have!) in Episode 25
- Halloween costumes from One Step Ahead, marked down like crazy right now
- All the fantastic Halloween costume ideas for babies and toddlers from the Rookie Moms
- Some of our Halloween-related posts from The Happiest Home
- 4 Ways To Bring Your Parenting A-Game This Halloween (Sarah)
- Eat that candy, kids. (On high-fructose corn syrup, special occasions, and life). (Meagan)
- A Simple, Special Halloween (this post is full of Meagan’s family and growing-up Halloween photos – don’t miss it!)
- 3 Easy Halloween Decorating Ideas (Meagan)