We’re not quite ready to get all crazy-intentional about 2020, but we’re also over the holidays and feeling a little reflective. Episode 241 is a casual year-end fireside (we wish!) chat with Meagan and Sarah as we close out another year as moms, family managers, business owners, and humans. Join us!
- The Spotify video that sums up our growth and stats for 2019
- Listen to the full archives of The Mom Hour here
- Check out our page for new listeners here
- Our Podcast Club has launched!
- Our Word Of The Year discussion from early 2019
- Kidliterate, Sarah’s podcast co-hosted with her 11-year-old daughter all about smart media picks for the whole family
- Expecting, our pregnancy podcast, launches in 2020
- You can sign up now for our course Make Money Podcasting, and get $100 off when you sign up through that link
- Meagan and Sarah discussed that they love Kyran Pittman’s Instagram (specifically her 50th project) and her book, Planting Dandelions
- Meagan wrote about her yoga challenge in this post
- Let us know your thoughts on live events with The Mom Hour – email us at email@example.com
- Check us out on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Be sure to sign up for our monthly newsletter!
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply