We’re not quite ready to get all crazy-intentional about 2020, but we’re also over the holidays and feeling a little reflective. Episode 241 is a casual year-end fireside (we wish!) chat with Meagan and Sarah as we close out another year as moms, family managers, business owners, and humans. Join us!
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 241:
- The Spotify video that sums up our growth and stats for 2019
- Listen to the full archives of The Mom Hour here
- Check out our page for new listeners here
- Our Podcast Club has launched!
- Our Word Of The Year discussion from early 2019
- Kidliterate, Sarah’s podcast co-hosted with her 11-year-old daughter all about smart media picks for the whole family
- Expecting, our pregnancy podcast, launches in 2020
- You can sign up now for our course Make Money Podcasting, and get $100 off when you sign up through that link
- Meagan and Sarah discussed that they love Kyran Pittman’s Instagram (specifically her 50th project) and her book, Planting Dandelions
- Meagan wrote about her yoga challenge in this post
- Let us know your thoughts on live events with The Mom Hour – email us at email@example.com
- Check us out on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Be sure to sign up for our monthly newsletter!