A mom in the trenches wonders exactly when things will start to feel easier, playdates with school-aged boys whose house rules differ on video games, dealing with disappointment as a mom (especially around built-up big days like holidays), and a request for Sarah to share where she gets her news media and how to consume it without getting anxious. Such great questions sent in by our listeners this week! Join Meagan and Sarah for a pre-holiday helping of nuanced advice, gentle encouragement, and our signature “It’s all gonna be okay”.
- Sarah mentioned many of the ways she likes to consume news media, including the NPR One App, Pantsuit Politics Podcast, Up First Podcast, and Instapaper
- You can find all of our listener questions episodes here
- Have a question for Meagan and Sarah? Send us your question by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or even better we love when you record your questions using Speakpipe!
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply