If we’ve learned anything since March, it’s that little things can make a big difference in our moods. In Episode 273 Meagan and Sarah revisit the idea of small comforts for unprecedented times, little pleasures that can’t solve a global pandemic but do offer a quick pick-me-up. From recent Etsy finds to a new fitness tracking gadget, pretty kitchen towels to a return to yoga, you’ll come away with ideas for bringing a little comfort into your days as we look ahead to fall. Join us!
Sponsor Spotlight: Trivia Star
Trivia Star is a free mobile quiz game that’s really fun AND challenging. There are over 60 categories to choose from, like music, sports, movies, TV, animals, celebrities. Go to the Apple or Google store and you’ll get 2,500 coins and 500 gems when you search Trivia Star and download it today.
Sponsor Spotlight: OSEA
OSEA Malibu is the original plant-based, results-driven skincare line. OSEA puts your health and the health of our planet first with potent skin and bodycare solutions that are pure, safe and effective. Visit oseamalibu.com/themomhour for $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.
Sponsor Spotlight: Rockets of Awesome
Rockets of Awesome is a personalized clothing subscription box for kids in sizes 2 to 14. Every style is created by a team of fashion-design experts in NYC. Rockets of Awesome delivers unique and high-quality clothing at awesome prices. For 20% OFF your first box go to rocketsofawesome.com/MOMHOUR and use promo code MOMHOUR
Sponsor Spotlight: Hiya Health
Hiya is a daily children’s vitamin that’s stronger, cleaner, and tastier — made from a blend of 12 farm-fresh fruits and vegetables and 15 essential vitamins and minerals known to help support a healthy immune system, energy levels, brain function, mood, teeth, bones, and more. For 50% OFF your first order go to hiyahealth.com/MOMHOUR or enter code MOMHOUR at checkout
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 273:
- For more ideas, listen to Small Comforts (Part One) and Small Comforts (Part Two), our episodes from early May on the same topic
- Send us your small comforts suggestions! Join our Facebook group to see Meagan’s shady deck photos and join the discussion about Sarah’s search for a body pillow. Or you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meagan bought the Garmin Vivoactive 4s fitness tracker (affiliate link)
- Sarah has been shopping Etsy more, including purchasing a hanging planter, replacement drawer handles, and Woven Macrame Baskets
- You can use bookshop.org to order from Indie bookstores if you don’t have one near you (Sarah’s local bookstore is Chaucer’s)
- Meagan’s double hammock (affiliate link)
- Meagan bought these lightweight trail running shoes (affiliate link)
- Sarah is loving the turkish hand towels from Riviera Towel Company
- Check our our page just for new listeners
- You can access all of our episodes at themomhour.com/archives