We’ve covered the hard stuff: leaky everything, blinding exhaustion, night sweats. But the fourth trimester, or postpartum period, has its perks as well. In Episode 280 Meagan and Sarah take turns sharing their favorite memories of postpartum life with a newborn–without glossing over what we ALL know to be true: it’s not easy. Join us for the latest in our “10 Things We Love About…” series!
- Like this format? Check out 10 Things We Love About Toddlers and 10 Things We Love About Raising Siblings
- Meagan originated the idea for the series in a holiday episode where she talked about very specific gratitude journaling about being single in December
- Our episode Strong As A Mother with Kate Rope: Voices 26, all about postpartum mental health, is one of our most popular Voices interview episodes to date
- We talked about our episode Postpartum Symptoms & Surprises
- You might also like our LIVE Episode about how to REALLY help a new mom