“Having help and support is the way nature intended for us to make human beings”. So says journalist and author Kate Rope in her new book all about how moms can take better care of their mental, emotional, and physical selves from pregnancy through parenthood. Kate joins Sarah in Episode 26 in our Voices interview series to talk about her own journey through postpartum anxiety, and how moms can support each other during new motherhood. Join us!
- Strong as a Mother: How to Be Happy, Healthy and (Most Importantly) Sane From Pregnancy to Parenthood: The Only Guide to Taking Care of YOU!
- Postpartum.net (Postpartum Support International)
- Kate recommends the LactMed app or infantrisk.com for information regarding medicines safe to take while breastfeediNG
- Postpartum Symptoms & Surprises
- Pregnancy & Birth, In Hindsight
- Getting Ready for Baby
- Things We Shouldn’t Have Freaked Out About (As New Moms)
- Things We Shouldn’t Have Freaked Out About (Breastfeeding Edition)
- How To REALLY Help A New Mom
- Baby Shower Gift Ideas