Listener Alana wrote to us recently to ask if we have a handy list of medicine cabinet must-haves for cold and flu season. We do not have such a list, but we have much to say! In Episode 284 Meagan and Sarah talk through various ages, stages, and accompanying ailments we’ve been able to treat at home–we are VERY clear that we’re not doctors, but we are moms who have seen a lot, from owies to skin troubles, fevers to congestion. And if there’s ever a year to make sure your family’s medicine cabinet is stocked with the supplies that best support your home healthcare philosophy, 2020 is IT. Join us!
As mentioned in the episode, we’re not providing any medical advice in this conversation. We both consult professionals before beginning any new home remedy approach for ourselves or our kids, and we hope you will, too!
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter here!
- Boudreaux’s Butt Paste and Badger Balm diaper creams (affiliate links)
- Check out TruColor skin tone bandages (made by a local friend of Meagan’s)
- Meagan likes the book Smart Medicine for a Healthier Child by Janet Zand (affiliate link)
- Dr. Jack Newman’s All-Purpose Nipple Ointment
- Peas brand ice packs
- The More Than Mom episode we did about our Palm Springs hospitality disaster