The holidays are behind us, but they’ve left their mark on our homes: mostly in the form of more STUFF to store. Meagan and Sarah have logged decades of toy sorting and stuff-storing and in this week’s episode share our experience finding just the right spot for all that brightly colored plastic. We talk about LEGO, we talk about stuffies and dolls; we remember the days of itty bitty sets and giant toddler ride-on toys. By the end of this episode we hope you’ll feel like you already have the space and sense required to store your kids’ stuff – no fancy bins required. Join us!
Next week we’ll continue the conversation with board games, puzzles, arts & crafts, books, and more!
Sponsor Spotlight: You Need A Budget
You Need A Budget is is an award-winning app and proven method that helps you take control of your money and build wealth. You Need A Budget helps you stop living paycheck to paycheck, get out of debt, and save more money.To try You Need A Budget for FREE for 34 days, go to youneedabudget.com/MOMHOUR
Sponsor Spotlight: Bev
Bev is a female-first canned wine brand. They have 3 varietals – rosé, sauv blanc, and pinot gris – as well as a limited edition, extra fizzy sparkling white wine for the holidays! Go to DrinkBev.com/MOMHOUR or use code MOMHOUR at checkout to get 20% off your first purchase plus free shipping.
Sponsor Spotlight: Hiya Health
Hiya is a daily children’s vitamin that’s stronger, cleaner, and tastier — made from a blend of 12 farm-fresh fruits and vegetables and 15 essential vitamins and minerals known to help support a healthy immune system, energy levels, brain function, mood, teeth, bones, and more. For 50% OFF your first order go to hiyahealth.com/MOMHOUR or enter code MOMHOUR at checkout
Sponsor Spotlight: Skout’s Honor
Whether you’re dealing with an itchy dog, or just looking for a way to get that funky smell out of the carpet – Skout’s Honor has something for every pet-loving home and family. They offer products for probiotic grooming and pet wellness, plus solutions for pet stains and odors. For 20% OFF your first order go to SkoutsHonor.com/MOMHOUR
Links we mentioned (or should have) in this episode:
- New? Check out our page just for new listeners
- Sarah and Meagan both had something similar to this Delta Children Kids’ Toy Storage Organizer with 12 Plastic Bins from Target (affiliate link)
- Sarah likes large, flat bins for LEGO storage, like these Sterilite 41qt Under Bed Box With Lid from Target (affiliate link)
- Meagan has used food storage containers like Mason jars or these OXO POP Airtight Food Storage Containers (affiliate link) to contain super tiny parts to make believe sets like Littlest Pet Shop
- Sarah has these stuffed animal bags from Jane (affiliate link)