The holidays are behind us, but they’ve left their mark on our homes: mostly in the form of more STUFF to store. Meagan and Sarah have logged decades of toy sorting and stuff-storing and in this week’s episode share our experience finding just the right spot for all that brightly colored plastic. We talk about LEGO, we talk about stuffies and dolls; we remember the days of itty bitty sets and giant toddler ride-on toys. By the end of this episode we hope you’ll feel like you already have the space and sense required to store your kids’ stuff – no fancy bins required. Join us!
Next week we’ll continue the conversation with board games, puzzles, arts & crafts, books, and more!
- New? Check out our page just for new listeners
- Sarah and Meagan both had something similar to this Delta Children Kids’ Toy Storage Organizer with 12 Plastic Bins from Target (affiliate link)
- Sarah likes large, flat bins for LEGO storage, like these Sterilite 41qt Under Bed Box With Lid from Target (affiliate link)
- Meagan has used food storage containers like Mason jars or these OXO POP Airtight Food Storage Containers (affiliate link) to contain super tiny parts to make believe sets like Littlest Pet Shop
- Sarah has these stuffed animal bags from Jane (affiliate link)