A mom of two littles is overwhelmed and yelling more than she wants to be; young adults at a family gathering forget that little ears are listening. Helping kids become more independent in the kitchen doesn’t always go smoothly; a preschool perfectionist is a head-scratcher for mom; and a mom of all boys wonders if they’ll all grow up and live far from home one day. Today’s episode takes on these questions from our listener community, and Meagan and Sarah offer a mix of validation, encouragement, and advice. Join us!
- We mentioned this NYTimes article on parenting perfectionist kids
- Sarah also loves Meghan Leahy’s parenting advice, and found this post on perfectionist “quitters” and another article from The Washington Post
- Check out our other Listener Questions episodes
- You can access all of our episodes in our archives
- Email us or send a voicemail with a question for future Listener Questions episodes.
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply