The real question is: are we still entertained by squirrels as much as we were last spring? You’ll have to listen to find out! In today’s More Than Mom episode Meagan and Sarah take a deep dive into diversions, 2021-style. We’re not as cooped up as last March, but things aren’t back to normal yet either. From this in-between place we talk about a little of everything: board games for adults, TV and books, home improvement and gardening, fitness, beauty, and more. (And squirrels, obvs.) Join us!
Have you taken our 2021 Listener Survey? Please do, and thank you!
Sponsor Spotlight: Bev
Bev is a female-first canned wine brand. They have 5 varietals – rosé, sauv blanc, pinot gris, pinot noir, and a sparkling white. Go to DrinkBev.com/MOMHOUR or use code MOMHOUR at checkout to get 20% off your first purchase plus free shipping.
Sponsor Spotlight: Hiya Health
Hiya is a daily children’s vitamin that’s stronger, cleaner, and tastier — made from a blend of 12 farm-fresh fruits and vegetables and 15 essential vitamins. For 50% OFF your first order go to hiyahealth.com/MOMHOUR or enter code MOMHOUR at checkout
Sponsor Spotlight: Nest Designs
Nest Designs creates high-quality baby products that fit seamlessly into the modern mama’s lifestyle. Design with functionality and longevity is their priority and serves at the motivation in the product line. For 10% OFF go to nestdesigns.com and use promo code MOMHOUR
Sponsor Spotlight: Gemmist
Gemmist offers personalized shampoo and conditioner recommendations based on your hair data. Their products are salon quality, personalized and affordable. Visit Gemmist.com to get your personalized recommendation and enter MOMHOUR at checkout for 20% off and free 2-day shipping.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in this episode:
- We talked about our episode More Than Mom: COVID Made Us Do It (Weird Ways We’ve Changed Since March)
- Board Games mentioned:
- TV mentioned:
- Sarah mentioned: The Queen’s Gambit, All Creatures Great & Small, The Office, Survivor, Framing Britney Spears, and Mad Men
- Movies mentioned:
- Sarah watched The Dig and Irresistible recently
- Books mentioned:
- Sarah read The Dutch House last fall
- Sarah finished All Creatures Great & Small recently and is now reading Untamed
- Like books? You should listen to Kidliterate, which has a whole segment on what Sarah and her kids are reading at the end of every episode!
- Sarah has been loving the podcast Renegades: Born in the USA
- Sarah’s liquid eyeliner is L’Oreal Voluminous Superstar Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Black
- Sarah bought this adorable IKEA Vattenkrasse Watering Can to make her growing plant collection even more fun
- If you didn’t catch our recent Voices Episode with Kendra Adachi, check out Finding & Embracing What Matters To YOU: Voices 58
Photo by Jonas Leupe on Unsplash
Leave a Reply