Nothing feels the same as it did six months ago, and in today’s return of our More Than Mom series, Meagan and Sarah are looking at the weirdest ways we’ve changed since March. From some out-of-character purchases to new routines and habits, we’re here to discuss some of more idiosyncratic details of our strange new normal. Join us!
Sponsor Spotlight: Vionic
Vionic has the most supportive shoes…ever. Their arch support technology is designed for all-day wear, so that your feet can be comfortable no matter where you are going. Get free shipping through December 31, 2020 when you use code THEMOMHOUR at vionicshoes.com
Sponsor Spotlight: Prep Dish
Prep Dish is a healthy subscription-based meal planning service designed to help you shop once, prep once, and enjoy wholesome, delicious meals that come together in minutes all week long. Sign up at PrepDish.com/themomhour to get your first 2 weeks FREE.
Sponsor Spotlight: Hiya Health
Hiya is a daily children’s vitamin that’s stronger, cleaner, and tastier — made from a blend of 12 farm-fresh fruits and vegetables and 15 essential vitamins and minerals known to help support a healthy immune system, energy levels, brain function, mood, teeth, bones, and more. For 50% OFF your first order go to hiyahealth.com/MOMHOUR or enter code MOMHOUR at checkout
Partner Offer: Shoot Along Camera Classes for Moms
Shoot Along is an online photography course for moms who want to learn how to use their DSLR camera. Shoot Along is offering two different online courses that you do completely on your own time at your own pace–Camera Express and Editing Express. Head to ShootAlong.com/themomhour to get Camera Express and Editing Express bundled together for just $39.99.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in this episode:
- Email us or send a voicemail with a question for our Ask Us Anything episode coming up later this month!
- Both Meagan and Sarah use the Revlon Root Erase Hair Color (affiliate link)
- Sarah bought this Scotch Thermal Laminator (affiliate link)
- Sarah is getting back into reading with I’m Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness by Austin Channing Brown and The Dutch House by Ann Patchett (affiliate links)
- Meagan likes the Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower and Rose Lemonade (affiliate link)