A stay-at-home mom wonders how best to re-enter the workforce, and another listener has questions about how to talk about working motherhood with our young kids. A mom of big kids wants our opinions on when it’s OK to leave them home alone–and how best to get started. Listener voicemails about house rules around swearing and the conflicting emotions of motherhood round out another Listener Questions episode this week. It’s a fun one–join us!
- We mentioned our episode with Career Challenges & Working Mom Strategies: Voices 41 with The Mom Project’s Colleen Curtis
- Sarah referenced Brene Brown’s Dare to Lead Podcast, specifically the two-part episode with Susan David
- Check out our other Listener Questions episodes
- You can access all of our episodes in our archives
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Danielle Burroughs says
To the parents looking to return to work, try the book Ask A Manager by Alison Green. Quick read, fantastic advice, clearly lays out how to answer tricky interview questions, and great advice for negotiating salary.