Navigating traditional employment while mothering small children brings up so many questions–from negotiating flexible schedules to getting hired while pregnant, promotion challenges and where to pump. In this month’s Voices interview Meagan aims to answer the most common questions in a conversation with Colleen Curtis, head of community at The Mom Project, an organization dedicated to building better workplace environments for moms, and helping mothers remain active in the workplace, while acknowledging our need for flexibility and respect in their role as a mom, particularly in the early years of parenting.
- Check out The Mom Project at there website for more about what they do
- Interested in learning more about The Mom Hour’s new Podcast Club? Sign up here and we’ll keep you posted!
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter