Do we set family rules that apply to everyone, or adjust our expectations for individual kids’ and their different strengths, struggles, and personalities? Yes. Both. And it’s complicated. We loved answering listener Hannah’s thoughtful question about parenting “fair” versus parenting to each kid’s individual needs, with Sarah discussing how it works with younger families and Meagan shining the light on how things look with teens and young adults. It’s a great conversation and we hope you’ll join us!
- The Mom Hour Podcast Club is coming soon! Check this link for more info and to sign up to get notified when it’s available!
- Our episode on The Life-Changing Magic of Arbitrary Rules is a fan favorite
- Episodes on siblings and birth order you might like are on this page
- Queue It Up! Sarah suggested Episode 86 from January 2017, How (And Why) To Spend One-On-One Time With Your Kids
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter