Mom-friends are a true gift–but they’re just one type of female friendship we’ve benefitted from over the years. Today we’re talking about building relationships with women we admire – mentors, colleagues, fellow entrepreneurs, and just generally awesome ladies. From where we find them and how we initiate a first friend-date to what kinds of friendships we like to have in our professional circles, we’re unpacking all the benefits to surrounding yourself with women you admire. PLUS Katie Addiss joins Sarah for another Books Talk segment, where you’ll hear our list of picture books we’re never giving away – these are the keepers on our shelves that have been loved for years, and for good reason. Join us!
- The Mom Hour Podcast Club is coming soon! Check this link for more info and to sign up to get notified when it’s available!
- We fangirled about Christine Koh and Asha Dornfest from Edit Your Life. If you love them as much as we do, check out these links:
- Asha on The Mom Hour in 2016 and 2019
- Christine on The Mom Hour in 2018
- Sarah on Edit Your Life in 2019
- Sarah and Katie have rounded up their favorite picture books in this blog post
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply