Our “Week Of Real-Life Dinners” is beloved around these parts, and we have another installment coming up next month! And while normalizing the pivots and misses (and hastily ordered pizzas) that characterize EVERY family’s real-life dinners is super important, we also know that revisiting the values and ideals that serve as your foundation can help re-energize the meal-planning process. In short: there’s nothing wrong with real-life dinners, but there’s also nothing wrong with shooting for an ideal plan. In Episode 331 Meagan and Sarah reflect on the what’s and why’s of our own week of ideal family meals, acknowledging the pain points we’re trying to avoid and the north star we’re shooting toward. We also look at the “ingredients” that go into a week of meals that nearly hits that elusive ideal. Join us!
- Check out all our episodes on Feeding a Family, including our series of “A Week of Real Life Dinners.”
- Listen to Envisioning Your Perfect Ordinary Day, to hear what WE would love to eat throughout the day.
- In Episode 327, we discuss our energy patterns and how they affect things like meal planning and cooking.
- Read how our Contributor Jayme Sherrod turned a simple treat into a ritual of connection with her son in The Magic of Porch Popsicles
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply