What do you do when your toddler has separation anxiety and being apart feels somewhat optional? A mom of a baby and a precocious toddler is looking for tools to help with emotional drop-offs at the church nursery. A mom with four young kids is desperate for a date night and looking for outside-the-box childcare solutions. Another mom whose age doesn’t match up with her friends’ wants help navigating the intersection of motherhood, friendship, and family planning. A part-time SAHM wonders if it’s normal to feel bored during long days with her toddler. (Spoiler alert: YES!) Meagan and Sarah give advice for ditching the guilt. We also send our love to a longtime listener who is struggling with setting healthy boundaries with Grandma. We tackle a lot of tough stuff in this episode of Listener Questions. Join us!
- Here’s our episode on Getting (And Giving) Help During Hard Times
- Check out all our episodes and blog posts about toddlers
- Listen to our series on Friendships in Motherhood: Part 1 and Part 2
- Listen to our series on Sitters & Caregivers: Part 1 and Part 2
- Can you relate to these questions? Pass along a note of support or commiseration by emailing hello@themomhour
- All of our Listener Questions episodes can be found here
- Our House Rules for Halloween episode is coming soon! Get a sneak preview in the comments on this post in our Facebook group