As moms, we can be hard on ourselves…and sometimes we just need to hear the simplest, oft-repeated pieces of advice and encouragement to remind us that it is all going to be OK. Join Meagan and Sarah for a reflection on eight pieces of wisdom that have carried us through motherhood struggles at every age and stage. We are offering them to you, to ourselves, and to all of our future selves in Episode 369. Enjoy!
- Don’t miss chicken content on Meagan’s Instagram
- If you don’t know what we’re talking about when we mention toddler Isaac and the viral meme featuring Meagan and Isaac, read this or listen to this or watch this
- We mentioned answering a listener question about gentle parenting in this episode
- Sarah loved this conversation and mentioned it in the context of not being alone in whatever you’re going through: Jen Hatmaker: What We Win When We Lose It All (We Can Do Hard Things with Glennon Doyle)
- Meagan and Sarah originally introduced these “mom truths” in Episode 100.
- Meagan wrote the blog post “You Probably Won’t Remember This Later…And That’s OK”