Sometimes the words we need to hear most are the simplest, the most obvious, and even a little cliché: this too shall pass, all kids are different, there is no one right way. In a very special (at one point even teary!) Episode 100 of The Mom Hour, Meagan and Sarah offer some of their most oft-repeated pieces of advice and encouragement–because no matter where you are in your parenting journey, these are things moms need to hear again and again.
Soma sent us product to review and has generously sponsored this episode. All opinions are, as always, our own.
If you live in leggings, even on the days when you never quite make it to the gym, we think you’ll love the sportswear line from Soma, this week’s podcast sponsor! We are both loving our leggings and workout tops for their super cute look and comfy fit.
Soma is obsessed with quality, so it’s no surprise that they’ve engineered sportswear to feel so great you want to keep it on all day long. Don’t forget that podcast listeners save 20% on your entire order when you click through the link below.
Save 20% on your entire order (online OR in store) when you head to soma.com/themomhour. Click “Get Offer” and follow the prompts to grab your promo code before you shop.
Links we mentioned (or should have!) in Episode 100
- Our Soma leggings (be sure to visit soma.com/themomhour FIRST to grab your promo code before adding these or anything else to your cart!)
- You Probably Won’t Remember This Later…And That’s OK (Meagan for The Happiest Home)
The Mom Hour 100 Favorite Things!
We’re excited to share with you our carefully-curated list of 100 things we’ve mentioned on the podcast over the last two years–everything from parenting books to beauty products to gift ideas for kids. To access the list, click here, and enter the password we shared on the show!
Before you dig into our list, we’d love for you to help us continue to grow our show! Here are a few ways you can help (honor system–we’re not checking up on you!):
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts (find out how here)
- If you’re reading this in your email, forward it on to a friend (or a few!) with a note about why you think they’d love the show
- Share a link to this page (or your favorite episode) on social media and tell your friends how much you love us!
- Help a friend who doesn’t know how to listen to podcasts figure out how to listen on her phone (we’ve got a tutorial for that here)