When we invited listeners to send in handwritten cards and letters with encouraging words for fellow moms, we had no idea the response we’d get. Turns out, you have a lot to say–and we were truly blown away by your response.
Join Meagan, Sarah, and fifteen very special guest readers for a special presentation of our Mother’s Day Challenge project where we read aloud some of our favorite letters. Happy Mother’s Day!
Soma sent us product to review and has generously sponsored this episode. All opinions are, as always, our own.
Welcome back to Soma, this week’s podcast sponsor! Sarah talked about her triangle bikini top (pictured below, not on Sarah) and Meagan is loving Soma’s supersoft Cool Nights Sleep line of pajamas. Don’t forget that podcast listeners save 20% on your entire order when you click through the link below.
Save 20% on your entire order (online OR in store) when you head to soma.com/themomhour. Click “Get Offer” and follow the prompts to grab your promo code before you shop.
Special Guest Readers
Thank you to our amazing readers. Please find their podcasts, websites, and social media communities and give them some love!
- BabyRabies.com (Jill Krause)
- What Fresh Hell: Laughing in the Face of Motherhood (Amy Wilson)
- Edit Your Life (Asha Dornfest and Christine Koh)
- Coffee + Crumbs (Lesley Miller)
- SingleMom Nation (Jessica Ashley)
- The Girl Next Door (Erica Ladd and Kelsey Wharton)
- Pantsuit Politics (Sarah Stewart Holland)
- #AmWriting with Jess and KJ (Jessica Lahey and KJ DellAntonia)
- Spawned with Kristen and Liz (Kristen Chase and Liz Gumbinner)
- The Sarah R Bagley Podcast (Sarah Bagley)
Welcome, New Listeners!
- Subscribe in Apple Podcasts or Google Play
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Leave a comment here on the show notes, or send us an email at email@example.com to introduce yourself! We read and reply to every single one.
- If you’re brand new, you might enjoy Episode 100, or browse the archives for a topic that interests you!
I really enjoyed this great episode and reading through all the other notes on your site. Thank you and Happy Mother’s Day!!
rebecca thorne says
As a hormonal mom-to-be of her third little one, I can’t read these anymore! I’m tearing up by every one and kicking myself I never sent one in too (boy did I compose loads in my head throughout most days). What wonderful words of wisdom, advice and just reassurance. THANKS to all the moms who sent something in and THANKS to Sarah and Meagan for the fab idea. Mother’s day isn’t just one Sunday a year, it’s EVERY day of the year (but maybe you’re just the one making breakfast the other 364 days…)