If you travel with kids, it’s just a matter of time before a trip goes off the rails in spectacular fashion. Maybe it’s a flat tire in the middle of nowhere, or an expensive vacation spent sick in a pricey hotel room. Today Sarah is joined by Catie, Stacy, Emily and Lisa – regular contributors to the show and seasoned travelers with a combined 13 kids – who share their most memorable travel mishap stories. (Full disclaimer: there will be puke-talk.) In sharing these stories, we hope to normalize that travel with kids doesn’t have to go perfectly to be “worth it” and remind you that you’re not alone if this summer’s adventures go awry. Plus, one of the only perks to surviving stories like these is that we get to laugh about them later. Join us!
- Check out the Family Travel Hub where our contributors share their tips, how-to guides and all things family travel
- Meet The Mom Hour Contributor Team
- Follow today’s guest co-hosts on Instagram
- Catie Parrish, Brand Partnerships Manager at The Mom Hour
- Stacy Bronec, contributor
- Emily Roark, contributor
- Lisa Payne, contributor