Are your floors dirty? So are ours, most likely. While you sweep, vacuum or mop, why not pop your earbuds in and listen to Meagan and Sarah talk about keeping a clean-enough house in Episode 64 of The Mom Hour!
We offer practical tips and advice room-by-room, talk about some of our favorite cleaning products, and discuss the sometimes-sticky topic of hiring cleaning help. Enjoy!
Links we mentioned (or should have!) in Episode 64
- The Happiest Home’s Deep-Cleaning Challenge from 2014 (a zone-by-zone approach you can do in 30 minutes a day)
- FlyLady.net (the cleaning schedule Meagan subscribed to as a new mom)
- Edit Your Life Episode 46: Should We Force Our Kids To Be Tidy?
- 10 Upgrades That Make Cleaning Less of a Chore (Meagan for The Happiest Home)
- The Help: The Truth About Hiring A Cleaning Service (Meagan for The Happiest Home)
- Sarah likes Home Ec 101 for how-to cleaning advice, and loves this list of articles by topic on their site
Products we mentioned in Episode 64
Amazon links are affiliates, which means if you click through and make a purchase a small percentage goes to us at no additional cost to you. Thanks for helping the show!