Are your floors dirty? So are ours, most likely. While you sweep, vacuum or mop, why not pop your earbuds in and listen to Meagan and Sarah talk about keeping a clean-enough house in Episode 64 of The Mom Hour!
We offer practical tips and advice room-by-room, talk about some of our favorite cleaning products, and discuss the sometimes-sticky topic of hiring cleaning help. Enjoy!
- The Happiest Home’s Deep-Cleaning Challenge from 2014 (a zone-by-zone approach you can do in 30 minutes a day)
- FlyLady.net (the cleaning schedule Meagan subscribed to as a new mom)
- Edit Your Life Episode 46: Should We Force Our Kids To Be Tidy?
- 10 Upgrades That Make Cleaning Less of a Chore (Meagan for The Happiest Home)
- The Help: The Truth About Hiring A Cleaning Service (Meagan for The Happiest Home)
- Sarah likes Home Ec 101 for how-to cleaning advice, and loves this list of articles by topic on their site
MORE HELPFUL LINKS: